Monday, October 22, 2012

north face jackets for men was going to rush to give me a bottle the rejection turned the 冲在最前

She does not live to the corner of my hiding position slowly retreat, wish I could come forward and my heart suddenly had the kind of indescribable feeling, always feel that what will happen, in turn squeezed her hand, there is no say a word. Simba only there to laugh, to increase her psychological pressure. suddenly his men shouted: whatever the outcome of a few shots, boss put that woman hit into a hornet's nest, you want to try? I felt a sudden surge of blood gas suddenly rushed to the top of the head, the whole body as fire just as bad.? Original is so simple, is he! Simba still overcast inducement Zhou Qian with a smile: You know defy the uncle fate, not consciously point? do not be shy, have ventured here to see the uncle immediately dug his eyes out! ~ ~ ~ chick you like watching Lane, ha ha ha ha ... '
I stood up, and hold on to tremble badly Zhou Qian's body, her behind. Simba noticed abnormal physical movement, are opening their look carefully, I took a bottle next suddenly knocked to his temple. the bottle suddenly crushed scattered screams into a shot around his little brothers When they opened his eyes, I've now shape, so he took two bottles and then another boom in his swarmed head, Simba called did not call out loudly Weighs passed. those little brothers finally react, was going to rush to give me a bottle the rejection turned the 冲在最前面, yelled: I would dare to play? play dead dog day! Simba and most aggressive brother less than an aggregate give struck down, the rest of the mess now only dare looked at the periphery, then too timid, even Zhou Qian ran they did not dare to move a bit to go to intercept. bottle before smashing all light, could not find a weapon, he gave the two guys picked up and punched and kicked the entire ballroom music stopped, and all the people on the silly stand stayed there looking at me to play. played a full half- hours, I finally felt a little tired, kicked two pig kicked, shouted: At this point I murderously covered bloodsoaked, Simba's younger brother who are afraid to look at me even look until I leave before rush forward to rescue their boss and I go like a tank, tiger style. Walk to halfway to the wind blows,north face clearance, the state gradually returned to normal,north face jackets for men, only to feel the hands and feet pain. since college, never so candid played one seen any technology out of practice will be unfamiliar ran cold cold there looking for her dressing, her to the side of me on the drug side blame me I did not want to mention this, she asked two of me a smell alcohol immediately guessed could not help worrying about: , but I did not expect such an early stage. they will retaliate, too early to plan. according to the rules here greatly Rush game. Cold cold very worried about me, but can not do more with her favorite too knife was interrupted last Feria assault at home and gave her to send a group over cold cold took the opportunity to give me makeup, introduced one by one endure

No comments:

Post a Comment